HeartBeat

Friday 22 February 2013

CUTE MV FOR NOONA...

WELL peeps,
when you talk about NOONA aka sister or elder sister ..
definitely you will remember the unforgotten "Noona Nomu Yeppo" (Sister You are so pretty) by SHINee right?

mmm.... did you all know that TEEN Top also had a very bombastic song about noona??
well..yes... it not really entitled as noona, but the lyric did mention about noona... plus plus plus if
you are older than them ( well definitely for my case cause i am born in 1989 = same as ONEW ) hahaha so TEEN Top is for sure are my dongsaeng... ( because they are all younger than me)
and I got amazed by their MV - "Don't Spray Your Perfume"

so here I include 2 MVs.. for you guys to enjoy....(especially for noona) ^__________^











well now EXTRA

In the Teen Top - Don't Spray Your Perfume... one of the scene is similar to the one in U-Kiss' MV - 0330.. 

not believe me???  

EASY... just look at the background for both MV and you can easily spot the similarity...haha
good luck in finding it...

here the mv ....  ( U-Kiss : 0330)








 

No comments:

Post a Comment