HeartBeat

Monday 15 February 2016

Thanks for the memories

Dear Mr D,

you are my first love, you are my bff,
you are someone who is easy to talk to but hard to figure out,
you are a married man now, and the girl not me,
you are happy and smiling without me,
you can survive your new life now, and i wish you the very best for that.

Dear Mr D,
I attended your wedding, I know, it's hard, but I still went there,
Looked at your happy face, it is more than enough,
I hope you are happy with her,
i hope she give you everything i couldn't do.

Dear Mr D,
I had gathered my courage to attend yours,
so make sure, everything gonna be ok,
cause i will make sure i will find someone better than you,
even i cannot get over you yet,
please let this 8 years of feeling take it times to fade,
it is not as easy as to fall in love than to forget it.




No comments:

Post a Comment